Ingredients Required : serves 2 person
- Cook Curry’s Instant curry mix 1 packet(Palak Paneer)
- 400 gram Boiled Chickpea (canned)
- 250 gram Spinach (frozen)
- 50 ml Tomato Passata or 75 ml pureed fresh Tomato
- 3 tbsp Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Butter or Oil
NOTE : Please use measuring spoons for quantity
How to make spinach chickpeas curry:
- Make paste of Curry Mix with 3 tbsp Yoghurt and 3 tbsp water. Keep aside
- Heat Butter or Ghee on medium heat, add tomato puree and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or till oil starts separating
- Add curry mix paste from step 1 and cook on medium heat for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add Spinach and chickpeas cook for few minutes .
- Serve hot with Rice or Indian Bread Naan
You can easily replace chickpeas with green peas or corn or paneer or tofu or potato or a mix of all .
You can replace canned chickpeas with chickpeas soaked overnight in water and boil it
You can also use fresh Spinach instead of frozen