Ingredients Required for Recipe of Palak Paneer:
- 200 gram Paneer or Corn or 2 -3 medium size boiled or pan fried Potatoes
- 250 gram Spinach
- 50 ml Tomato Passata or 75 ml pureed fresh Tomato
- 3 tbsp Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Cream (Optional)
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Butter or Oil
NOTE : Please use measuring spoons for quantity
How to make Recipe of Palak Paneer:
- Make Spinach Puree by blanching spinach leaves with little salt in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until leaves are wilted. Take them out and puree to a smooth puree and keep aside
- Make paste of Curry Mix with 3 tbsp Yoghurt and 3 tbsp water. Keep aside
- Heat Butter or Ghee on medium heat, add tomato puree and cook till oil starts separating
- Add curry mix paste from step 2 and cook on medium heat for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add Spinach Puree and cook for few minutes until curry thickens.
- Add Paneer or Corn or Potato and Cream (optional) let it cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot with Rice or Indian Bread Naan
Spinach Potato /Palak Paneer with Cook Curry Instant Mix